Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2nd's Outfit Overview- Sweaters and Tanks

Waking up with the sun shining into your room is probably the best feeling ever. It makes getting up a lot easier. Plus, I seem to have more energy when this happens, which is something I can always use more of in the mornings. Now that February is offically over, and the snow is melting, I am now beginning to imagine warmer weather and blue skies. And I couldn't be more ecstatic. I know I'm not the only one either. My best friend, Virginia, was even half awake this morning, which is huge. Usually I'm talking to myself for the first three hours of school. That girl seriously can't function before 10:30am. But like I was saying, I woke up this morning in a really good mood. I guess you could say I'm kind of a morning person (I'm sure you are shaking your head in disgust at this inhuman revelation, but for some reasons, I find mornings very promising), but today was different. I was ready to conquer the world before having my first cup of coffee this morning. Yes, my friends, the universe was on my side.
Plus, did I mention that it is supposed to be in the fifties this week? This is huge for us Virginians. We've been in the twenties and teens since the end of January, and we're tired of it. Fifties isn't exactly perfect, but I'll take what I can get. So, when getting dressed this morning, I kept the temperature in mind, choosing to wear a burgundy embelleshed tank with my favorite grey Grandpa Sweater and skinny jeans. For shoes, I choose my favorite burgundy flats, which worked to my advantage. When accessorizing, I went simple, because it is still a Monday, by wearing my nude Kate Spade watch, and gold studs, to match the embellishments on my tank. Check it out, and tell me what you think in the comments! XOXO Kate
Tank- Express

Sweater- Gap

Shoes- Modcloth(Qupid)



No comments:

Post a Comment