Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 4th's Outfit Overview: Puffer Vests and V Necks

One of my favorite things about March is the rain. Though April is known for its rain, I think March actually might be close to April in that category! I like the rain because that means that I can wear my rain boots. And I love, love, love my rain boots. Last summer when I visited England with my family, my mom and I managed to pick up some rain boots, or wellies as they refer to them in England, at the cutest little store ever. Joules. If I had to compare it to an American brand, C Wonder would probably be the most like it. If you've ever been in C Wonder, then you know that it is possibly the cutest shop ever. I was so happy when I found them because they were perfect. Unique and inexpensive!  Plus, what better place to buy wellies than in London?? I know the big trend is the Hunter boots, but really, why would you spend so much money on shoes that are meant to get muddy and wet? I got mine for $62 compared to $150. A definite bargin. Plus, in my opinion, mine are cuter!!

So when I woke up this morning to the rain pattering against my windows, I was ecstatic. Time to take the rain boots out. The rain boots being my inspiration, I grabbed my navy blue puffer vest, a demin quarter-sleeved shirt from Hollister, and my favorite dark wash skinnies. As for the accessories, I wore my Kate Spade nude watch and some dangy earrings from American Eagle. Check it out, and tell me what you think in the comments below, XOXO Kate.
Puffer Vest- J. Crew
Demin Shirt- Hollister
Skinnies- American Eagle
Rain boots- Joules

 

Watch- Kate Spade


Earrings- American Eagle
 
Have a Fabulous rainy day, my lovelies!! I know I will! 





No comments:

Post a Comment