Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 26th's Outfit Overview- Sunshine Shoes

What's a life without orange booties? A boring, unorignal life I say! How I happend upon these shoes I cannot tell you because truly I don't remember. All I remember, is finding them under my tree one Christmas,and ever since then, my closet has never been the same. I get compliments on them all the time. Mainly people are just like, wow, those are some bright shoes! But hey, a compliment is a compliment! 

They're Lucky brand if you were wondering, and that probably doesn't surprise you. Lucky Brand sells some of the coolest booties out there for reasonable prices. My black booties that are featured in some of my other overviews? Lucky Brand. It's my go-to bootie brand I guess you can say.


And how about this necklace? It's another piece that I own that people always compliment. It's from Francesca's. Luckly for me, these pieces go amazing together. The grey quarter-sleeved tee and distressed jeans helps make this outfit cool and collected.
I've got exciting news for my readers, and for the whole population that is, it's Thursday ladies and gentlemen! We have one more day to survive until it's time to relax. I for one have been extremely busy this week with NHS essays, SCA projects, and AP classes. Lucky for me, this weekend is all about relaxing. Stay tuned for more Outfit Overviews this weekend! I hope you guys have time to chill this weekend and get ready for the next coming week! Easter is almost here!! XOXO Kate
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment