Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31st's Outfit Overview- Ocean Blues and Strappy Shoes

Spring Break is just around the corner. This is our last week here in Btot county. Three more days ladies and gents.
I for one plan on sleeping and relaxing and tanning and swimming and relaxing... did I mention that already? Yeah well, you get the gist of it. We're not actually going to the beach, but we are going to be spending a few days at Smith Mtn. Lake with my Grandparents. I consider this just as good as the beach if not better... seeing as the lake doesn't hold any sharks... at the moment...

Seeing as this is the last week of school, my job is to make sure that I leave an impact, a fashion impact. So my goal this week is to post an Outfit Overview everyday. Now, you can try and hold me to that, but remember, I am a rebellious teenager, and do not always like to stay in the box. But hey, what can you do? I will try my hardest though, but if I don't, I do promise I will look cute every single day this week. You just may have to imagine what I wore ;) Take a look at some pics from today's lasting impact outfit.


My inspiration is this amazing sheer ocean blue shirt. I love how deep the neck is without showing everything. I've never seen a shirt achieve this look as well as this one. It's classy, but sassy, my favorite.




I wore my Loft dark wash jeans with it, to make the shirt pop even more. The darker tone makes the lighter shirt seem even more bright and cheery.


For my hair, to show the beautiful neckline of this top, I first tied half of it up with a elastic, then put it all up using a regular hair bow. This helped achieve the volumous look that you see. I didn't straighten it or anything either so that also helped. I choose drop earring to make my neck look longer, and to give something to help frame my face since my hair isn't there to do that.




I'm in absolute love with these strappy brown chunky heels. I got them over the summer in Europe at TopShop.They are so comfortable, and they are the perfect height.

That's it for now guys! Check back tomorrow for another update! XOXO Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment