Friday, March 6, 2015

Perks of having a Photographer Friend- Part 1

Yet another snow day in my little rural town. Weather around here usually isn't too bad, but this year has put up a fight. With more snow than our snow plows can handle, the county was forced to close once again. Being one who doesn't like to complain about gifts, I knew that today would be yet another perfect day to spend time improving this bad boy. Why let the snow slow me down? So today, I had a friend come over to help me take some pictures for the blog. You all remember Virginia from Virginia, right? (Read my All About Me page to know more) Well, she's an aspiring photographer, and today I put her skills up to the test. Recently, she has been really into shooting in the snow featuring her dog, Uncle Jessie. Knowing this, I thought today would be a perfect opportunity to see what she can do with someone as her model.  I can happily say that she did not disappoint! She was so great, and I'm not just saying that because she is my best friend, but because she really did do an amazing job. Props to you, Va! Check out the photos we took today, and tell us what you think in the comments below! Also, if you like Virginia's photography, then follow her on Instagram @vapeay15! Thank you guys for reading this, and I hope you enjoy #VAphotography! I hope to do more shooting with this one in the future, and if you like that idea, tell us in the comments! Happy Friday, Friends. Enjoy your weekend, XOXO Kate and VA


A little Makeup action before taking it outside. I love this shot!

Scarf- H&M
Tee- American Eagle
Coat- Banana Republic
Jeans- American Eagle
Bag- Michael Kor




Boats- Joules


 Don't know what I was pointing at, but after looking at all the pictures, I found I do that a lot!
Sass coming out as I mentally say "Are you kidding me?"





My favorite shot of the day!

What a photo shoot without some laughs?




Last one, thank you all for reading! I love you guys, so please, tell us what you think in the comments! XOXO Kate <3



2 comments:

  1. Sorry my comment has been slightly delayed and long over due! Thanks soooo much Kate for letting me take pictures of your gorgeous self and letting use your camera!! I had soooo much fun and we will definitely have to do it again soon!!
    ~Love VA ❤

    ReplyDelete