Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 8th Outfit Overview: Give it to God

 Happy Sunday my friends:) Sunday's are especially close to my heart, not only because I get to go and worship God, but because it always makes for a better week. It always leaves me happy and inspired and hopeful, and I love that. Who wouldn't? 

So this morning, I slipped on a soft, quarter sleeved blush blouse and my favorite high waisted skinnies. To be able to show off my high waisted jeans, I tucked my shirt in, in the front and wore a thin tan belt. I finished it off with a gold chained necklace with bow details and some gold drop earrings. For shoes, I wore my blue loafers. I ended up slightly folding the bottom of my jeans up to make my look more polished and complete. Lastly, I pushed all of my hair to the side, and secured it with a elastic. Perfect and Simple. Check it out, and tell me what you think! XOXO Kate




Shoes- somewhere in Italia  
Jeans-AE
Belt- H&M
Shirt- AE 
Earrings- Loft




Love you guys ❤️ see you soon! XOXO Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment