Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Mother of Class

Hello my lovelies! This is my first blog post ( YAY, exciting!😊), and I want to make it special. "How?", I asked myself. After pondering it for a while,  I finally decided that I would write about my role model and one of histories most well known and esteemed actresses of all time, Miss Audrey Hepburn, ladies.
The most beautiful and inspiring woman I've ever written about. Now, what depresses me beyond belief is the fact that many girls these days do not know who she is! It still shocks me, seeing as she was a leader in fashion, an amazing actress, and a humanitarian above all else! Seen in movies such as Paris When it Sizzles, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina, and Funny Face, Audrey made her debut in 1948 as an extraordinary actress in Dutch and Seven Lessons. This wasn't the only place where she shined though. Audrey was a fashion figure to all life forms. She was known for her classic "All Black" outfit which consisted of a black shirt, black pants, and yes, you guessed it, black shoes.
Now, besides the fashion side of her, (yeah, I know... Don't kill me) I want to talk about her as a person. Why? Because I want you all to know WHY I love this woman so much. Not only does she have impeccable taste, but she was also an amazing person. She dedicated her life to helping others. After a successful movie career, Audrey moved on to bigger and better things, which meant to her, becoming the Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF. Yes, ladies, she did it all. 
And, as my first lesson to you all, choose a role model by their morals, and not just by their style. Beauty begins on the inside, not JUST by how you dress. Though how you dress helps, am I right?😉. 
XO Kate 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to "Blogville." Consistency is key. I hope you enjoy it here. I started some months back too. Audrey is someone that had class and, to me, how you dress determines how you will be addressed.

    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Consistency is originality if you think about it! Let how you dress be your voice, :) XOXO Kate

      Delete