Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January 5th's Outfit Overview

Hello my lovelies, and congratulations! You have just made it through yet another Monday. Yes! This is huge! I hope it wasn't too terrible, and that you managed to have a decent day. Sadly for me, my alarm did not go off on time, but that is ok! Because thankfully, I had referred to my attack list,  (if you haven't seen that yet, then check out my last post, Monday Mayhems) and had planned my outfit the night before. Just to make my life a little bit easier. 

Anyways, with no further ado, I give to you, my Monday outfit overview:
 


Sweater-  Black knit: H&M.com
Leggings- Black: Loft.com/louandgrey 
Scarf- Red, Black, and tan- T.J Maxx
Watch- Tan leather- Kate Spade.com
Purse- Black leather tote: Kate Spade.com
Shoes- Black suede wedges: The Lucky Brand.com

I'll be honest with you. This look was designed purely around the fact that I wanted to be cozy, but still look cute and chic at the same time. To achieve this look, I paired some black leggings ( to find out more about how to wear legging and still remain classy, check out my Monday Mayhems post!) with a oversized black sweater as my main pieces. Then, to break it up a bit, I added a checkered red, black and tan scarf.  And to finish the look, I put in some simple white pearls and added a tan leather watch. 

An outfit like this is great for Monday's because it is cozy and warm, but also allows you to remain a sophisticated and classy girl at the same time.I hope this helped!!!


Need advice on a outfit for a special occasion or just want me to help you figure out what to pair with what? Comment below or email me on my personal email which is listed below. Don't be afraid to reach out!This blog is for you guys. Take advantage because this is why I'm here. Also, don't forget to share my blog and follow my account on Instagram and Pinterest which is listed somewhere on the side bar to your right! ----->
Anyways, love you guys! And I hope that your Monday was a good as a Monday can get! Haha check back for more outfit updates throughout the week! Bye bye for now! XO Kate

Email- keupson62@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment