Saturday, January 17, 2015

Not too Shabby Chic







Fifty degrees, little to no wind, and the sun shining bright... Days like these don't happen often in January, but when they do, we take advantage of them here in the Upson household. I myself always like to celebrate by taking the day to myself.
Today, I decided was a perfect day to spend a little time on some retail therapy and lunch with my favorite lunchmate, my Grandma, or Gram for short.
To look fashionable, and still remain comfortable (which is almost always my goal),  I paired a cotton black and white shirt and black cardigan from Loft with some black wedges from Lucky Brand. For jeans, I wore my favorite pair of ripped skinnies from American Eagle. To accessorize,  I used a knotted chain necklace, also from Loft, my Kate Spade Watch, and pearl earrings. For my a secret weapon, I carried my black Kate Spade tote. Perfect for the little pickups. As for my hair and makeup, I chose a boosted pony tail with selected pieces hanging out and applied some of my Younique Mascara and lip gloss. (Simple yet effective, might I add.) This look was the perfect outfit for a pretty good day all around!

And to wrap this post up, I thought I would share a quote with you guys. I saw it on Pinterest, loved it, and felt the need to share. May it inspire you to do great things this week.



Stay Classy, my lovelies :) XO Kate 

P.S Support this blog by checking it out on Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!!! Links are on the side bar---->




No comments:

Post a Comment